Friday, February 17

"We must prepare for tomorrow night." Brain to Pinky



Here is to you. The round pegs in the square holes! You did it this week. You were more than average and drove your dreams forward with the start of your Mood Board.


Mood Boards are not for everyone and some of you prefer to use words or even join  Pinterest where you create virtual Mood Boards everyday.


For those of you who did it, you did it well.


Jess sent me a link to an Apple commercial which said [...]
it so well, 


"The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the one's who do."
(Click here to watch it)

If you are waiting and dreaming, you are not idle. Employing the time that it takes to make the things we desire real; that is the proper test of a big dreamer !





Brain: We must prepare for tomorrow night.
Pinky: Why? What are we going to do tomorrow night?
Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky - try to take over the world!


     This image inspired today's sum up of Mood Board week.
It is full of big dreams that are only just beginning.




1 comment:

  1. Just on this week's topic - I was unemployed in 2009 for a couple of months, and during that time I set my dreams down by creating a mood board. There's a saying that dreams are not goals until you have written them down, well, the same is true for a mood board.
    I divided it into three - the person I aspire to be, the things I am passionate about, and the places I want to travel to.
    While working on the person I hope to be is a daily toil, I have travelled to several of the places on my mood board, and am in the second year of my Masters degree - studying something I am passionate about - both which were represented on my mood board by the things I care about and what I believe in!
    I still have it hanging up in my room, and I look at it every day! Who knows what's next...world domination? hehe ;)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...