Monday, March 26

#(add cute phrase)


The world of Twitter and the Tweeps that use it!


I have always liked to find out the latest trend and try it out for myself. OK so I was a little slow to become a Twerper, I mean a Tweeter, but I have grasped it somehow and am now an addict.


I know a few of you who have also hopped onto the bandwagon but let me warn you it comes with it's downsides!


I have to stop myself from using # (add cute phrase) in conversation both serious and otherwise. I get world news faster from Twitter than anywhere else and it scares me to death that this is the way the world is turning.


Massive organisations, key opinion leaders and celebs are utilising Twit-land to develop trends, test new ideas and spread world news.


Try it out but don't blame me if once you "click" in with other Twerps and start Twerping like mad, that you aren't hooked!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...