Tuesday, April 3

DIY

The theme this week has a common thread and that is "me time."

The older we get, life seems to slow down a little and we need and want more "me time."

This can range from [...]
a night in to a home cooked meal with friends or even a dinner and a few drinks afterwards.

Whatever it means to you, schedule some this week.

DIY "me time" can be fun too!

Mash an avocado (keep the skin aside) and mix it with course seal salt for a stunning face scrub with the girls!
Once that is done, you can use the inside of the skin as a face pack! You can also order Epsom Salts online and add half a cup or so to a hot bath for a real detox!

I am more inclined to have the avo on toast but in house spa days can be the best me time ever!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...