Wednesday, April 11

Sometimes you can't make it on your own...

Last night was the first day since I started my blog that I got into bed emotionally and physically exhausted having realised I had not written my blog entry. So here I am feeling as if this [...]
may not really matter but it matters to me and that is enough.

My message for today is the power of leaning on those you love. If we have nothing else in this world it is the support, loving arms and kind words of those who love us in this life that matters.

When your heart is sore or the road you are travelling is suddenly a little bumpy, look to those who love you for support.

All we have in this world is each other's love in times both happy and sad.

In the inspired words of Bono:


"Sometimes you can't make it on your own. So listen to me now, I need to let you know, you don't have to go it alone. Let me take some of the punches for you tonight"

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE SONG BY U2





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...