Thursday, May 17

Keep on Trucking

In the midst of trying times, you have to keep going. I have not written so much from my heart the last couple of weeks as my focus has been on my family and a few difficult circumstances.

My Dad and I discussed again last night how [...]
you cannot back down in the face of it all.

I had no inpiration to write my Blog today and that is the first time that has happened since I started in January.

In fact I woke up nautrally at 5:45am (15 minutes before the blog goes live) by an angel of some sort, I can only imagine, to the feeling that if we don't "keep trucking" we have nothing.

So today is a link you should all take 5 minutes to read:

READ HERE: 15 THINGS YOU SHOULD GIVE UP FOR ADDED HAPPINESSS






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...