Friday, May 4

This too shall pass


Thank you Candy for sponsoring this beautiful Friday 4th May. A lucky day by date in my mind! 

"When I read your message today, I immediately thought of my favourite quote [...]
which I must share with you…its my favourite quote of all time-
“THIS TOO SHALL PASS”

These words apply to both the good times, which should always be cherished- times with family and friends, happy times which make your heart glow;
As well as the hard and difficult times- times when your heart is sore and sad…Time heals all difficulty and with the help of God you will get through. Have faith, hope and love in your heart and it shall pass.

My gran was recently diagnosed with cancer and a friend of mine actually had a ring engraved for me with these special words on it, I wore it every day and constantly remembered – This too shall pass.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...