Thursday, January 26

Chi - Vital Energy Part 2

"Chi Power" is the phrase of the day. I'm mad about it! 


I hit the gym like a nutter [...]
yesterday as my Chi was in need of some urgent attention. Who would have thought that the glow you get from working on mind and body has a name?


Your Chi is located right where you find your centre point of gravity. Place your hand over your centre point and take three slow breaths. It feels like magic and it is.


I spent a lot of yesterday thinking about my Chi and appreciating the way I felt at different points in the day. I noticed that if your Chi is out you can veer off your Road Map in one hell of a way. I was practically doing doughnuts in the parking lot of my Road Map and something had to be done! 


I changed my thought pattern and started to focus on gathering Chi. We need to remind each other of it. I had to laugh this morning when I turned to Shoes and said, "Is your Chi good?" and he replied "No I'm having coffee." 


Let's start to be mindful of our #radiantascanbe Chi! 


Part Two of our lesson on Chi is simple. Posture and breathing. By sitting up straight and breathing deep, Chi can calm even the most manic of us.


Book of Glory Activity:


Stop and Breath! Focus on building up your Vital Energy!  Go back to your #mindmapoflove and add the words JUST BREATH. If you want to take this further, you could try a Yoga class and see if it is for you.
If you want to write a guest post for the blog send it to:
radiantdaily@gmail.com


Send your pictures to radiantdaily@gmail,com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...