Friday, January 13

The Law of Attraction Part 2

How wonderful it is Friday. Thank the Pope in Rome!

You have a glorious weekend ahead to visualise, love and be positive for next week.


Work on your book of glory.


Think about what you want to come your way. Chat about it with friends.
Email it to others or write your
self a letter. 

Never take yourself too seriously. If you end up laughing at your mindmap, giggling at your first entry into your book of glory or thinking you have gone stark staring mad, you're on the total right track!


Carry on!


Let's highlight what we learnt from our theme this week :


"A New Way of Thinking"

  • You have decided to create positive change in your life
  • This requires conscious work on your daily thoughts and attitude
  • Change the way you look at the world
  • Cut negative thoughts out and replace them with stronger positive thoughts
  • Be kind to those around you, both those you care for and those you don't
  • Write your thoughts down. It is a powerful practice
  • Focus on the things you love in this life, the things you don't will fade away
Our theme for next week is "You are more than enough."


Each day you will be inspired to learn to love yourself more and to believe you deserve the best because if we don't believe it for ourselves, no one will.


Become a member of the blog today and comment on what you have learnt this week below.


2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to share something with everyone... I have a list of things that I want to achieve this year, and suddenly Radiant Daily appeared in my inbox and I have not looked back! I am so happy - it's wonderful! It's funny - everything is going so well! This is the right choice for me...

    It's just so easy to be happy with your choices when you are kind to yourself... I don't even notice the negative things anymore - the positive ones are just highlighted everywhere and it's like I am awake to the colours - although I think they've been there all along but I chose to see the grey.

    I put out my last cigarette on NYE and Radiant Daily reminds me every day about attracting more positive in my world! Thanks Agent Gold xxx Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the reason for radiantascanbe!Thank you.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...