Tuesday, February 21

Keep going back to go Forward

"Edison failed 10000 times before he made the electric light. Do not be discouraged if you faily a few times." Napoleon Hill
If you have taken a tumble and lost the power of positivity, simply try again.

Remember what we have learnt in weeks past.

You are not mistaken if you think this will require [...]
a little work on your part.

Get yourself a "book of glory." Go into a store and pick the first note book that really appeals to you, buy it and start writing down the things you want.

Ok, so I have my Book of Glory and I don't know what to do with it? Just begin! 


Maybe one of the below will work for you:
  • write a stream of words without thinking or trying to give logic to what you are writing...
  • draw a picture for how you are feeling
  • cut out and stick in
  • make simple to do lists for life
  • record quotes you like
  • use mind maps
  • if you are more corporate minded and less creative, use this book for lists, business ideas and work aspirations
  • write notes for your quarterly review or a timeline for a promotion.


It is important to remember that if you don't ask, you don't get in this world.

Write your first or your hundredth entry today, just do it.






4 comments:

  1. LOVE THAT PICTURE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is from the night before the Wedding of Glory, Shoes and my Big Day! hahaha Taken in South Africa around a bonfire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been going through a very emotionaly trying time recently and your daily blogs have reminded me that I may not be perfect but Im damn sure worth it. Keep touching people's lives, Agent Gold, your making a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot tell what a difference it makes for me to hear comments like this. Thank you so much for sharing. I am so glad I can add radiance to your life and that you know you are more more more than worth it. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...