Friday, February 24

There is so much gold

So it is all happening, I have been offered a new job which is wonderful new challenge for me! Shoes and I have been happily married for 4 months already and it is Friday!

Very much like Pinky and the Brain, most of our nights are spent [...]
lying awake planning our lives. From our dream trips all over world to big events like cROCKet's (My Brother in Law) 30th Birthday party, there is such promise in the air.

Like the Green Shoots we know about, it always takes time.

I have been writing my new Blog for almost 2 months now and I cannot begin to tell you what it has done for me. In the time leading up to this point, I have managed to feel fulfilled everyday by simply writing things down. The messages and emails you  have sent to me have been the fuel that has got me through this time.

It is so easy to look back at this period of redundancy and remember only the good stuff like afternoon nap on a Friday, hair done Monday 11am, coffee's and me time but I took a bloody hard knock.

Everyday and every post is fuel for my life as it is for yours!

So when someone asks you again what you are doing tomorrow night, again you say;

"The same thing we are all trying to do every night and day; to be the best we can be through every challenge, victory and mountain. To be radiantascanbe!"





2 comments:

  1. Tia McCarthy24 February, 2012

    Congratulations- you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. T, your love and support is so much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...