Wednesday, March 7

Meet Peter Rose

It is that time of year when clocks go forward and seasons change.

London feels like it comes alive again. It is times like these that I think of new and exciting adventures to come as well as all the adventures and memories that have already been made.

Whilst we are moving towards more sunshine here in London, a little further down South, Peter & Rose are [...]
pulling out the woollies and gearing up for red wine season. (For those of you have not been formally introduce, Peter and Rose are my parents and more simply known to us as Peter Rose)

Change in the air and it is times like these that we see fantastical things a happening.

Peter Rose have taught me so much in my life and it is them I have to thank for all I have around me.

You have them in your life too, the "Peter Rose's" who have shown you nothing is impossible, that you are amazing and that you can be anything you want to be!

Today we honour the "Peter Rose" in your life. Those who have shown you a way to live that has allowed you to be as fantastical as you are!

Book of Glory Activity:

Send an email, post on Facebook or Tweet to those who have made you Fantastical and tell them what they mean to you!

Here is to you Peter Rose!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...