Tuesday, March 20

R.A.K

We recapping on the Random Acts of Kindness today as it is such flipping fun once you get the hang of it!

There is no better feeling than doing something wonderful and unexpected for someone else!

This is a ridiculous example but always makes me smile. Shoes came home from [...]
a client dinner at about midnight a few weeks ago and he was bouncing around with excitement wanting to to show me something. I annoyingly woke out of my sleep to find he had heard me saying I had never had a GHD and he had gone and bought me this hair straightener whilst he was having his hair cut that day.

Well I tell you I have never looked back and neither has my hair!


Book of Glory Activity:

It is R.A.K Wednesday. Stop and do something stunningly unexpected for someone else today!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...