Thursday, March 15

Happy-tude!

I spent time yesterday zoned out in my own little world in a Cafe Nero in Mayfair. Seeing as I have outgrown the celebrity magazine of glory (I have NO idea how this could have happened), I am now hooked on the [...]
Easy Living Magazine (yes I know I am not 40 but it is a great magazine). 


There was a long article on how everyone has different characters and personalities but we all have control over our "tude."


If your attitude stinks, now is the time to change it up a little and try a new attitude on for size.


If you change your attitude towards work, daily challenges, traffic, people and even everyday annoyances like long queue's, you will NOT believe how the world turns around for you in return! 


Book of Glory Activity:


If you think you could work on your tude, write down a time frame and some simple goals in your book to make change.


eg: 

  • Over the next 5 days I will moan less.
  • Within two weeks I will have shifted my negative attitude towards work and try to be more positive about it.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...