Wednesday, March 14

Waffle Time

I find that nothing brightens one's day more than a little chit-chat with friends. Life is moving at a hundred miles an hour and it seems nothing short of impossible to [...]
fit everything in!

Do yourself a favour and take an hour every week to spend time with a friend!

I met Bob yesterday for coffee which became French toast and lunch and we shot the breeze. It is the best medicine out there!


Book of Glory Activity:


Call up that someone you have not spoken to in a while and have a waffle together! It is the best medicine.







3 comments:

  1. Oooh yeah me and my French toast made it on the blog! Lovely to catch up and you're right, nothing more uplifting x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh I wish we could have a good waffle...miss you so much my precious potato xxx love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tia McCarthy14 March, 2012

    Now I am hungry!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...