Monday, March 12

Talk it out

The power of words is invaluable in this world! Those who know me well know I am a communicator and sometimes too much so. I am one for "setting the scene" in my mind so much so that I communicate the smells, the lip gloss I had on and how I was feeling at the time.


This can become too much as Shoes has politely let me know at times however [...]
there is one thing worse and that is the lack of any communication at all.


Are you someone who has days whereby you can't be asked to express opinion or thought to others? You are too tired or after work or would rather zone out and watch TV. Talking and the act of expressing emotion through simple words as opposed to aggression, sulking or swearing is a skill we all need to learn.


Make time for it at least 3 times a week whereby you communicate with people. It makes the world a brighter place I tell you.


As we move into a new season, make it a resolution to talk to people. Stop being slovenly with words and communicate on a daily basis with those you come into contact with.


Once you learn how to do this, the whole world will open up to you.


"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place."
George Bernard Shaw






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...