Tuesday, February 28

Smart is the Solution

The only way to be better is to to do better.  Day Two of the Ski Week of Glory for me. I am missing Shoes a lot but St Anton is a dream I have to say.


Tough to lose sight of positivity in a place that looks like a postcard, surrounded by people who look like they are in that postcard.


Cue postcard:


Today write the word SMART in capital letters in your Book of Glory:






This is a wonderful way to make your goals better! By setting better goals you can [...]
attain them faster.


Good Goal: I want to feel more confident.
Smart Goal: I want to do one thing each week that takes me out of my comfort zone and allows me to work on my confidence.


What is a SMART GOAL:

  • SPECIFIC - Make your Goal simple as can be. Clear and simple makes perfect! 


  • MEASURABLE - Measurable is manageable! How will you reach your goal by doing what and how often? Be specific! 


  • ACHIEVABLE - A goal needs to stretch you slightly so you feel you can do it and it will need a real commitment from you. Don't make it so easy you don't have to try or so unrealistic you cannot even begin.


  • REALISTIC -If your goal again is to lose weight, set a realistic target that provides enough challenge but is not completely impossible. No matter how hard you try, you won't lose 5kg in one week.


  • TIME LIMITED- Put an end point to your goal, in that way you have a clear target.
Book of Glory Activity:

Go back to all the Goals you have set for yourself this year and change them into SMART goals.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...