Friday, March 2

Practice is a pain in the butt

This week has been practical! We have learnt some methods to make change in our lives.

If you are human, it seems painful to take time out and just do it. It is kind of like [...]
going to the gym. I say I will go. I also say I will go easy on the wine and big on the gym and then .... you know! haha

Just try to see if you can make head or tail of some of the tips from this week. It may well be a big decision in your future that prompts you to make use of these skills. Now you know them and you can refer back anytime!

It is Friday! I am on the slopes of St Anton with a motley crew, skiing our little hearts out!

Isn't this what life is all about!

I know I can ! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...